This book contains practical exercises to help you:
- identify your personal needs, family commitments, financial obligations and other factors influencing your decisions
- recognise the resources and time you have
- understand who you are and how to explore your many options
- implement practical strategies to manage change
- know what is involved with portfolio careers, self-employment and personal branding
- prepare your curriculum vitae, cover letters, a social media profile and elevator pitches
- develop a creative mindset, plan your job search, prepare for interviews and negotiate your job offer.
Based on solid research and theory, Love Your Career Forever provides both inspiration and comprehensive resources to help you achieve the career and life you want.
PAGES 296 Black and White, Illustrations, tables, exercises