Wow – we have made it to Spring! The season of new beginnings and opportunities! This is a great time to take stock and reflect on what is spring all about. It is the season of sheading off the cold and darkness of winter, about new growth, about renewal, about activity and about planning new beginnings.
So let Spring be about that for you. This is a great time to take stock of where you are in your life and career. To think about what you wanted to achieve this year and where you are up to in meeting your goals. It is about reassessing your current role and applying some “spring cleaning” to whether it is meeting what you need for your growth.
This is the season for action…there is time to still make changes before we head towards the end of the year.
Here are some questions to help you get started:
- What do you want to achieve?
- What do you need to get there?
- How are you going to start to move towards your goal?
- Who is going to help you to do this?
- What else do you need to know to start your journey?
- How are you going to find out?
- What action steps are you going to do?
- What resources do you need?
- What possible obstacles could be in the way of you starting this?
If you are unclear about how to answer or go about any of the above steps, it could be a good idea to work with a career or life coach to help you figure that out. If you would like to find out more about how I can help you to identify and work towards your goals, please contact me.