Are Your Just Starting Out On Your Career And Want The Right Advice?
Are You Unhappy In Your Career? Are You Looking For A Change?
Are You Job Searching And Want To Secure The Position?
Are You Facing Job Loss, Restructure Or Redundancy?
I work with you to help you create the future that you want
Online Resource Library
Finding The Career That You Love
Access ALL of the episodes from Caroline as she helps you Find The Career That You Love. Watch videos and download resources that will help you on your way.
START THE JOURNEY TO CHANGE YOUR LIFE – 3 SESSIONS
1. Knowing yourself and your value
2. Exploring Options
3. Putting your Plan into Action
All for only $97.00+GST for 3 months access with resources to support you in your journey.
“One of the best courses I’ve ever done. It’s a life changer and so much more than just about career – it helped me really clarify information about myself as a business owner too. EPIC work” Monique
Access Caroline Through Skype From Anywhere
Spend time via Skype with Caroline and be guided through your journey to the career that you love. She can help you with your career direction, your job search and marketing strategies as well as give you interview coaching.
Book a Skype call for 30 minutes up to 1 hour
One to One Sessions
One to One Sessions With Caroline
Many people have benefited from one to one coaching sessions with Caroline. Please contact Caroline to set up a one to one appointment. She can help you with your career direction, your job search and marketing strategies as well as give you interview coaching.
Contact Caroline to book your session time.
NEW - Online Course Available
START THE JOURNEY TO CHANGE YOUR LIFE - 3 SESSIONS
1. Knowing yourself and your value. Did you know that very few people know exactly what they want to do with their lives? By looking inwards and understanding what is important to you, what inspires you and where your strengths lie, you will gain the keys to figuring out where you best fit, where you will gain enjoyment and satisfaction, and what environment and workplace will best suit you.
2. Exploring Options. Building on the session “Finding the Career You Love”, learn the steps and skills to look outward at the opportunities that are in line with who you are and what you want. Learn how to effectively connect with the people and organisations to help you secure the role that you want.
3. Putting your Plan into Action. Do you find that you might have great ideas, but don’t often put them into action. The final session in this series will give you the tools to implement your ideas and put your plan in place. Learn the secrets to building effective and realistic goals that you can achieve. This last session will pull all your learnings from Episode 1 and 2 to enable you to take action towards your future.